All you need to enjoy a Sew-in-Company day is enthusiasm – equipment, patterns, notions and fabrics ‘galore’ are provided!
However, it would be helpful if you could bring:
- a sewing machine with any accessories/manuals – and preferably no spiders! (machines are provided if you are unable to bring your own)
- project ideas – thoughts on what you would like to make or mend.
- fabric (try John Lewis or Goldhawk Road shops in Shepherd’s Bush) – recycling recommended!
- patterns (or your favourite garments to copy)
- something to share for lunch (vegetarian soup always served)